Thursday, December 10, 2009

Top 10 Policy-Based Management Links

 

I have been doing a lot of research on Policy-Based Management lately, so I thought I would publish a top 10 list on the PASS website. It hasn’t showed up there yet, so I thought I would post it here as well. There are a lot of other good links, so if I’ve missed your favorite, you can add it in the comments of this post.

Top 10 Policy-Based Management Links

1. Using the New Policy-Based Management Framework in SQL Server 2008

2. MSDN SQL Server Policy-Based Management Blog

3. SQL Server 2008 Policy-Based Management

4. Enterprise Policy Management Framework with SQL Server 2008

5. Evaluating Policies On Demand Through PowerShell

6. SQL Server 2008 Compliance Guide

7. Governing Your Enterprise with Policy-Based Management

8. Programming Policy-Based Management with SMO (6 Part Series)

9. Deploying SQL Server 2008 Based on Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards

10. Defining Complex Server "Health" Policies in SQL 2008

0 comments: